Blockchain Developer Internship position in Vietnam – Expected 20h / week
Dandelion Labs is looking for enthusiastic blockchain developers for its DeFi and blockchain projects! We are looking for passionate human beings with the will to learn about smart contracts and DApps.
We have a multidisciplinary team of smart, easy-going, and open-minded individuals ready to guide you on your next crypto adventure!
𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
For our blockchain and research practice, we are looking for developers to support the development of blockchain proof of concepts with applications in the real world.
As part of this role, you will be quickly immersed in challenging topics and will work among industry experts to solve complex problems and generate new value propositions for clients looking to utilize blockchain technology.
- Develop industry-specific proof of concepts
- Collaborate effectively with PP&A senior leadership to develop proofs of concepts addressing current issues and needs reflected in the industry
- Work to engage with the energy community and relevant stakeholders to refine concepts based on emerging needs and requirements in the sector
- Provide insights on topics including blockchain, distributed-ledger technologies, and cryptocurrencies
- Activities may include use-case design, prototype development, market research, and data analysis
- Derive data-driven implications and recommendations
- Strong IT/computer science educational background
- Experience in advanced data analytics, management consulting, and/or corporate IT strategy is beneficial
- Attitude: Flexible, proactive, responsible and withstands work pressure.
- Winning attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- A proven go-getter with willpower, determination, and humor
- Monitor and report on the implementation of KPIs-based activities set out monthly, quarterly and annually.
Dandelion Labs has a great team of passionate, talented, and smart human beings, undoubtedly an ideal place for you to work.
Do you want to know more about us? Please, read our article on: What is Dandelion Labs?
Let us know you are interested at +84 (0) 343 788923, or send us an email to [email protected].