Part-time position – Minimum 25h / week
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated business analyst intern to join our growing product department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in the tech field and startup ecosystem, then we want to work with you. Your work will include shaping the product vision, strategy and planning and collaborating with the different project stakeholders to achieve the desired results.
Our Business Analyst intern will be part of a team that is focused on delivering a highly scalable platform that enables the growth of current and future products and services to our customers.
𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
- Establish a vision for the product, lead ideas alongside peers, and drive execution to ship simple and creative features that solve real user problems
- Marry both qualitative and quantitative testing methods to drive the road map, often which may require unconventional solutions and approaches
- Work with engineering, UX, and business stakeholders to deliver business specific value
- Work with engineering team to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Prioritize between existing versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence
- Assist in writing detailed business, functional requirements and specifications and work closely with the product/development team to design and build the correct solutions – carry out functional testing of developed solutions. Create product documentation.
- Build understanding of the competitive landscape to identify distinctive advantages and apply them in our solutions.
- Currently in the process of obtaining, a BS, MS, MBA or other technical degree in relevant program including, but not limited to: Systems Engineering, Math, Business Development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions.
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus
Dandelion Labs has a great team of passionate, talented, and smart human beings, undoubtedly an ideal place for you to work.
Do you want to know more about us? Please, read our article on: What is Dandelion Labs?
Let us know you are interested at +84 (0) 343-788923, or send us an email to [email protected].