We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions in relation to our software development infrastructure.
You will have a strong technical background and excellent IT skills.
You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software implementation and infrastructure.
𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers in relation to software infrastructure
- English language proficiency
- Proven experience as software architect
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, RKT, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
Dandelion Labs has a great team of passionate, talented, and smart human beings, undoubtedly an ideal place for you to work.
Do you want to know more about us? Please, read our article on: What is Dandelion Labs?
Let us know you are interested at +84 (0) 343-788923, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.