We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the development of interactive front-end components of various web and mobile applications with a focus on performance. You will be primarily working on the client side of the software and creating the user-interface services. You will be responsible for but not limited to creating modules and components and then integrating these parts to build a functional software for our clients, fixing bugs, unit testing, and building RESTful APIs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient with Google Docs. You will also need to be able to multitask effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment.
𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
- Develop interactive front-end parts of various web and mobile applications
- Coordinate with back-end developers to build RESTful APIs that meet the technical requirements
- Writing testable, reusable, efficient code
- Communicate with external web services
- Ensure high performance on mobile applications
- Create testable and reusable modules and components for the UI
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong understanding of Angular framework and best practices
- Experienced in defining RESTful API structures
- Good understanding of database concepts.
Dandelion Labs has a great team of passionate, talented, and smart human beings, undoubtedly an ideal place for you to work.
Do you want to know more about us? Please, read our article on: What is Dandelion Labs?
Let us know you are interested at +84 (0) 343-788923, or send us an email to email@example.com.