Full-time position – Minimum 40h / week
Dandelion Labs is looking for an enthusiastic community manager for its DeFi and blockchain projects! We are looking for talented young students/graduated with passion and will to learn about blockchain and community management.
We have a multidisciplinary team of smart, easy-going and open-minded human beings ready to guide you on your next crypto adventure!
𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
- Plan and implement activities to develop communities to maintain loyal customers, develop new and prospective customers;
- Working with media partners, KOLs/influencers in community development;
- Coordinate with the marketing team in marketing plans, brand communication;
- Monitor and report on the implementation of KPIs-based activities set out monthly, quarterly and annually;
- Provide directions for dealing with the communication crisis (if it occurs);
- Provide engaging content for social media accounts; and,
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and DeFi.
Qualifications: Major in Journalism/PR, Marketing, Customer Service, or related specialties.
- Have at least 6 months/1 year of experience in Content Marketing, knowledgeable about Community Marketing, Digital Marketing;
- Experience in building community and social engagement;
- Have basic knowledge of blockchain and DeFi;
- Have relationships with content creators, KOLs/Influencer’s managers; and,
- Support Founder and Direct Manager in other tasks.
- Ability to create and write good content;
- Capture customer tastes and market trends;
- Have good communication, negotiation, cooperation and teamwork skills; and,
- Attitude: Flexible, proactive, responsible and withstands work pressure.
Dandelion Labs has a great team of passionate, talented, and smart human beings, undoubtedly an ideal place for you to work.
Do you want to know more about us? Please, read our article on: What is Dandelion Labs?
Let us know you are interested at +84 (0) 343-788923, or send us an email to [email protected].